Our client, a successful and well established UK manufacturing business is looking to expand its Sales team.
With a focus on textiles, the business manufactures a wide range of its particular products which are sold into many different industries, both in the UK and overseas. The variety of markets makes for a diverse and interesting customer base.
Due to future expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Executive to join its existing team at its Head Office based in North Manchester.
- To develop existing relationships as well as new markets and customer bespoke products
- To develop many areas of business in the UK in pursuit of new sales and prospects
- To become an integral member of the Sales and Marketing team
- Helping to develop, plan and implement sales strategies and business direction
- Implementing marketing campaigns, producing mailshots, flyers, catalogues etc.
- Assisting in keeping company website updated
Skills and experience required:
Proven track record in sales and new business development
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Good pc skills with CRM database experience
Knowledge of WordPress for updating company website (desirable)
Sound understanding of marketing and capability of desktop design (catalogues, flyers, mailshots etc.)
Self motivated and results driven