Our client who was founded over 200 years ago are a global prominent player in their field. The Company pride themselves in having a stable workforce with longevity and loyalty. Employees are encouraged in their career through a culture of learning and development.
After an initial training period the role will be working continental shift pattern, working 12 hrs, 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off.
Rate of pay: £11.41 per hr (inc. shift allowance), rising with experience.
A position has now arisen for an Experienced Weaver. Main duties and responsibilities:
- Meet set production and quality criteria when operating machinery
- To have a good working knowledge and practical understanding of weaving and loom processes
- To have a thorough understanding of weave patterns
- To be active in the development and maintenance of lean initiatives and principles and 6S organisational standards.
- To undertake fault finding and basic mechanical repairs as required
- Undertake and demonstrate a commitment to continued learning
- To have a flexible approach to working patterns
Key skills and experience required:
- To have a good practical working knowledge of all weaving related functions
- Team player
- Understand Quality measure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills