My Client, an established manufacturing organisation requires an Internal Sale Executive to promote and sell their bespoke product range into existing, lapsed and new customers.
Working as the Internal Sales Executive your typical day will consist of:
- Outbound calls to prospects – gained from lapsed accounts, enquiries or research
- Preperation of detailed quotations to produce bespoke orders
- Proactively reacting to buying signals
- Managing your working day to ensure regular contact to the database is made and ensuring relationships are formed
- Liaise with other departments in the business and support the sales team.
- Confident and experienced in making informative and sales related calls
- IT literate and able to communicate across various platforms – via e-mail, social media
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and proactively
- Customer relationship management
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Proven experience within a proactive target driven sales role
- Ideally experience within manufacturing background
- Excellent telephone and customer service experience
- Organised/Methodical approach with tenacity and resilience