Our Client is seeking Outbound Callers on a temporary basis with the possibility of becoming permanent.
An excellent opportunity for somebody to work within an upbeat and friendly company whereby they will be creating rapport with vulnerable groups to see if they meet the benefit criteria for heating and insulation.
Although you will be cold calling from a database, it will be a follow up call to literature previously sent out to them. This is not a hard sell role and the main aim is to help customers.
- As an Outbound Caller you will making cold calls from leads already established via previous marketing and therefore you will be following up with a call.
- The successful candidate will be working to a script and will pass the lead over once benefit eligibility has been confirmed.
- You will be establishing credibility of the brand.
- You will need to follow a CRM system correctly.
- Using targeted data.
- You will be working toward guidelines and KPI’s
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
- The successful applicant MUST have experience of an outbound telephone based role.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Full training is given
- You will be a great communicator, articulate, outgoing and able to build an instant rapport
- Good I.T skills including Microsoft Office.
- Be able to work unsupervised and also as part of a team
- Able to work to targets
- Live our values; Passionate/coureagous/energetic/innovative/collaborative/brilliant/honest
37.5 hours per week
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.