Our client, a leading manufacturer of equipment and machinery, are seeking an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join its small but busy Sales team based in Rochdale.
The ideal candidate will have Sales experience either within a Technical/Engineering company, or have Sales experience together with previous background within Engineering or similar.
The company have a niche market and the majority of their business comes from website enquiries. The role will involve dealing with these enquiries and providing technical information regarding the products.
Day to day duties:
- Dealing with day to day sales enquiries from website or telephone
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading clients the a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Working on After Sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Arranging and carrying out product training
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales prices
- Providing on site support to resolve technical issues
- Attending Trade shows and Exhibitions as required
- Previous Sales experience
- Technical ability/mechanical aptitude/engineering background
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Salary is negotiable.