Our Client is looking for an experieinced Sales Manager to drive and co-ordinate the Customer Service function of the Sales Office and to increase the effectiveness of pro-active telesales.
To be the key internal interface between the Sales Office team and other Head Office functions.
To lead and motivate the internal sales team, and liaise closely with the both Field and National Accounts management so as to ensure that there is a continuous focus on the delivery of quality customer service.
KEY ASPECTS OF ROLE:
- Contribute to the performance of the Company through effective communications between Field Sales team, National Accounts, Operations and external customers to improve Sales performance and operational efficiencies.
- Facilitate the development of Sales processes and practices to ensure the continuous improvement in general operational efficiency.
- Create a developmental plan to train and coach pro-active selling throughout the sales office, driving development of the team to generate add-on sales.
- Undertake projects as directed by the Sales Director.
- To coordinate the generation of Sales Office performance KPI reporting.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Sales Office Team.
- Monitor and communicate departmental performance and ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure cost effective running of the Sales Office function.
- Educational Background Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Team workingAligns own goals with team’s goals, proactively supports/develops other team members
- Initiative: self-starting skills, self-monitoring skills
- Requires little or no supervision and direction to meet objectives
- Verbal communication skills – Has the ability to successfully deliver quite complex information, fully recognises and responds to target audience reactions
- Written communication skills – has the ability to successfully deliver quite complex information in many formats to ensure the target audience fully understands the aim of the communication
- Presentation skills – Has the ability to present confidentially and successfully on any topic to any audience, can successfully respond and adapt to target audience reaction
- Numeracy skills- Very adept at calculating, analysing and presenting complex numerical information
- Profitability analysis – Clear understanding of relationship between turn-over, standard costs, margins and rebates with ability to analyse accounts and grow contribution
- Negotiating skills – Confident and successful at achieving desired outcomes in complex negotiations, fully understands different approaches to strategy, can analyse and react to the aims of each party
- IT Literacy/System knowledge – Fully adept at using/developing all systems tools available
- Organisational skills – Can effectively manage a complex range of resources to ensure a variety of outcomes are fully achieved
- Project management skills – Can successfully manage large, complex projects across many disciplines ensuring all objectives are met successfully on time
- Ability to persuade & influence – Can effectively present logical arguments and debates across a wide range of topics to influence the thoughts and actions of a wide target audience
This is a full time role with excellent company benefits.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.